Ohio Conference Center – (near Cambridge, OH)
In addition to being a year-round bed and breakfast, our unique Ohio Conference Center at Pine Lakes Lodge is available for meetings, special events, weddings, conferences, retreats and private parties for groups of up to 100. A full custom food and beverage service is available, including meeting and conference breaks, hors d’oeuvres and buffet or sit-down meals ranging from traditional Amish fare to gourmet cuisine.
Reserve the Pine Lakes Lodge, an Ohio Bed and Breakfast Conference Center today knowing your gathering will take place in a picturesque environment with professional staff totally dedicated to providing a stress free experience to you. Get lost in the moment not in the planning!
The natural beauty of this room provides a relaxing and inviting venue for any event. Our one-of-a-kind conference/meeting center is almost 2000 square feet of rustic luxury and offers a double-sided stone fireplace, hand-painted mural of our scenic estate coupled with six large windows and patio doors. As you step out onto the patio you are greeted by a large Koi Pond and waterfall both complimented by the panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The Conference Center can accommodate up to 100 guests with hand-made Amish custom wood tables and chairs. The room also offers two restrooms and a commercial kitchen.
Information coming soon about our separate Banquet Hall facility located in a separate building near the Lodge on our estate.
Ohio Conference Center Feature Highlights:
- We also offer a customized and personalized planning service for your event.
- The grounds are available to anyone utilizing the conference or lodging space at Pine Lakes Lodge, an Ohio B&B.
- Overnight accommodations on site include six suites with either a king or queen size bed or one of our three beautifully rustic Pine Lakes Cabins (Ohio Cabin Rentals – two night stay minimum enforced) also located on our estate and managed through the Lodge.
- Additional overnight accommodations can be found in nearby Cambridge, OH (courtesy link to booking.com for Cambridge Hotels).
- Recreational activities on site include bird watching, hiking trails, stocked fishing ponds, a wildlife observation tower and daily feeding of White Tail deer.
- For an additional fee on site we can enhance your event with many other activities or services to include:
- Golfing and fishing are available at nearby Seneca Lake Park and Salt Fork State Park. See more about Area Atractions.
- We feel remote, but we’re not. We are easily accessible to Columbus and just a short drive from Cambridge, Ohio
- Our 550 acres of rolling meadows and woods provide a wonderful backdrop for your next professional gathering.