Enjoy a piece of Ohio’s rich history. For maximum rest and rejuvenation select the Frontier Cabin, a no-frills, “almost camping” experience in an authentic 1790’s log cabin perched atop one of the most beautiful hills the property has to offer. The views are outstanding and it is an exceptionally private location.
The Frontier Cabin is older than Ohio as a state (acquired statehood in 1803).
The cabin’s massive porch provides a breathtaking view of the rolling countryside during the day and a spectacular view of the night sky after dark. We just added a private hot tub to make your stay all the more enjoyable. A stone gas fireplace will set the mood for any indoor activity and fishing is nearby, too.
- While a no frills setting, the cabin does have air conditioned comfort.
- The Frontier Cabin comfortably sleeps 6
- Pillows and bed linens provided.
- The kitchen is efficient with a full-size refrigerator, sink with running water, microwave and stovetop (no oven).
- Dishes & cooking utensils.
- Bathroom is no longer in a separate building.
- Bath linens, toiletries provided for use during your stay.
- Stone fireplace and interior walls from original construction.
- Nicely furnished for basic comfort and enjoyment.
- TV with DIRECTV® service.
- Fire pit and Grill (charcoal and firewood available for purchase).
- Private Hot Tub!
All you need to bring is your family and provisions for your stay.
$175 Per Night – Friday & Saturday
$125 Per Night – Sunday through Thursday
A 2-night minimum stay required! No Exceptions