The Grainery is a great choice for families and larger groups and comfortably sleeps 10. It comes completely furnished; just bring your food, clothes and fishing poles. With front and rear decks, an open floor plan, the cabin is air-conditioned and has a fully equipped kitchen that includes a charcoal grill. The cabin is also equipped with a hot tub on the back deck.
The ground floor living room is spacious and open with a comfy sofa and chairs where you can relax and enjoy your family time together. The large dining table plus a second small table and chairs. With a full bath and shower, all towels and toiletries are provided for your stay.
Upstairs is an open dormitory style sleeping quarters with four double beds and one set of bunk beds. All linens and pillows are provided.
Summary of Cabin Features:
- Great for larger groups – can accommodate 8 to 10.
- Air-conditioning and completely furnished with a television and DIRECTV®.
- Front and rear decks.
- Fire pit (charcoal & firewood available for purchase)
- Ground floor spacious living, kitchen & dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen – includes a charcoal grill
- Full bath and shower, all towels and toiletries are provided for your stay.
- Upstairs open dormitory style sleeping quarters
- Four double beds and one set of bunk beds.
- All linens and pillows are provided.
- Private hot tub on the deck!
$200 Per Night – Friday & Saturday
$175 Per Night – Sunday through Thursday
A 2-night minimum stay required! No Exceptions