Let’s face it, Father’s Day is one of the most difficult holidays for some. Although he’s loved, sometimes dad is just really hard to buy for. If the patriarch in your family is a camper, you might have it easier than most though. Campers like dad can always use new gadgets and gizmos for their hunting/camping trips. Check out our quick list, for gift suggestions for the camper in your family.
- Hammock – all the hipsters are doing it, so why can’t dad? Give dad the gift of floating relaxation for Father’s Day this year. Nothing says, “Get rid of that hip pain” like a bed that doesn’t touch the ground!
- Compass – worried dad will loose his way, without mom there to give him directions? If he’s not savvy with the compass on his smart phone, a compass is the perfect gift. He’ll always be able to find his way back to relaxation.
- Solar Charger – The practical, yet cheap gift every camper should have. Especially the man who loves to rough it! Solar chargers are a must need camping gift, as they can charge his phone all night and recharge all day. Just in case he needs to call for an emergency or post his giant catch on Facebook.
- Cast Iron Cooking Set – without mom around, someone’s got to cook. That’s why getting dad a new cast iron cooking set, would make a great gift. He can cook up a recent catch or prepared food.
- Cooler – complete dad’s camping list with the gift of cold beverages. We all know dad is camping to get away from it all and enjoy some r and r. So why not give him a fancy new cooler to increase his relaxation and store his favorite beverage?
Dad can be hard to buy for, but camping dad doesn’t have to be. These are some great Father’s Day options, but not all of them. Of course not all dad’s are campers or outdoors-men.
Want to know more about the lodge? Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and see what we’re up to on Pinterest! We will be sharing more on the lodge and upcoming deals or events that you won’t want to miss!
By: Shelby – Social Media/Marketing Coordinator