The Bunk House sleeps 4 comfortably with plenty of room to spare in its large, spacious floor plan and has everything you will need for your stay. Just bring in food (and ingredients for s’mores) for your group.
Don’t forget your fishing pole and bait! A spectacular stocked pond for fishing is right outside the front door, or stay inside to enjoy this fully-equipped, air-conditioned back-to-nature option. There is a private hot tub outside the cabin for your private enjoyment!
Summary of Cabin Features:
- Spacious floor plan set on your own stocked pond.
- Cabin has 2 Queen beds
- Air-conditioned comfort – fully equipped.
- Flatscreen television with DIRECTV® .
- Stove, kitchen dining table, all cooking utensils and dishes.
- Toiletries and bathroom supplies can be purchased in the main lodge
- Comfortably sleeps 4 (four).
- Pillows and bed linens.
- Fire pit and Grill.
- Private Hot Tub! Installed and available now!
$200 Per Night – Friday & Saturday
$150 Per Night – Sunday through Thursday
A 2-night minimum stay required November to June! No Exceptions