Enjoy a piece of Ohio’s rich history. For maximum rest and rejuvenation select the Frontier Cabin, Pine Lakes cabin rentals in Ohio. The Frontier cabin is a no-frills, “almost camping” experience in an authentic 1790’s log cabin perched atop one of the most beautiful hills the property has to offer. The views are outstanding and it is an exceptionally private location.
The Frontier Cabin is older than Ohio as a state (acquired statehood in 1803).
The cabin’s massive porch provides a breathtaking view of the rolling countryside during the day and a spectacular view of the night sky after dark making this a stunning cabin to rent in Ohio. We just added a private hot tub to make your stay all the more enjoyable. A stone electric fireplace will set the mood for any indoor activity and fishing is nearby, too.
- While a no frills setting, the cabin does have air conditioned comfort
- The Frontier Cabin comfortably sleeps up to 6
- Cabin has 3 Queen sized beds
- Pillows and bed linens provided
- The kitchen is efficient with a full-size refrigerator, sink with running water, microwave and oven
- Dishes & cooking utensils.
- Nicely furnished for basic comfort and enjoyment
- TV with DIRECTV® service
- Fire pit and Grill
- Private Hot Tub!
All you need to bring is your family and provisions for your stay.
$175 Per Night – Friday & Saturday
$125 Per Night – Sunday through Thursday
$125 Per Night – Friday & Saturday
$100 Per Night – Friday & Saturday
A 2-night minimum stay required November to June! No Exceptions
*MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO BOOK CABIN*