Pine Lakes Lodge – General Policies
To ensure everyone has a pleasant and enjoyable stay here are some of our general policies:
* Check-in time is between 3:00pm – 6:00pm. If you require a check-in outside of these hours, please call our front desk to make special arrangements.
* Check-out is 11:00am.
* A valid credit card is required to confirm a reservation. Reservations via phone or internet will not be charged until check-in.
* Payment is due at check-in, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. You may pay with cash at check-in if you have exact change, as we do not keep money here at the property.
* Cancellation Policy – You may change, modify or cancel your reservation up to 48-hours prior to your arrival date for individual reservations. Group reservations require a 14-day cancellation notice. Cancellations for weddings please refer to your signed contract for stipulations. Failure to comply with designated cancelation policy will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
* We do charge 100% of room and/or cabin rate for no shows.
* Children under the age of 13 are not permitted in the lodge, unless attending an event. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay overnight in the lodge.
* Please ask before booking overnight stays with any children under the age of 18. If it is discovered during or after your stay that children have stayed in the lodge, you will be asked to leave the property and charged the full amount of your stay.
* You must be 21 years of age to rent a cabin. ID may be required.
* This is a smoke free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. Please note if it is determined that smoking occurred in any room or cabin, you will be assessed a $250 cleaning fee. Your reservation will be terminated and you will be asked to vacate the property immediately.
* Pet Policy – In the lodge, we allow dogs up to 25 lbs. In the cabins there is no weight restriction. However, we do charge a $25 fee per dog.
** If we are not notified of your accompanying pet(s) and it is discovered during or after your stay, the penalty fee will be $50 per pet per day.
* Rates are subject to applicable taxes and subject to change.
* You must be 18 years of age with a valid drivers license to rent an John Deere Gator.
* No fishing license is required to fish on our private property.
* For special package enhancements, such as massages, we suggest that you make arrangements a minimum of 7-10 days prior to your arrival.
We have many exotic animals throughout our property. Our animals are gentle, so we ask that you please ensure you are kind to our furry creatures and keep pets away to avoid unwanted stress.
**Please ask before feeding our animals any human or other food, as they are wild animals.**